Monday 18 April 2011

First week of blogging finished :D

Google = (Fascinating + Amazing) X 1000


After 1 week of creating this blog I decided I should do a quick review of the week so far.

Since opening I have had 476 blog  views (even though it is likely that a good percentage of that was me editing before I found the don't-count-my-own-pageviews-button :D )

I have had 2 followers, 1 comment and more than 10 reviews off linkrefferal/linkreviewer!
I am posting as many reviews as I can on the Blog Reviews page if you want to check them out!

The blog has been viewed from not just the UK, but the US, India, Philippines, Brazil, Romania, Portugal, Singapore, Indonesia and Ukraine.

Here is a link to the posts throughout this week - 
iPhone App Reviews
Evernote 9/10 





Cool and creative stuff

 Remember to follow,comment and bookmark this blog as well as visiting it otherwise this blog will close down :(

 On a side note this blog will have major updates such as a new URL, layout and more stuff in the future because this blog is the 'demo blog'.Please subscribe/follow this blog and you will see these updates :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This is an example of a HTML caption with a link.
SECRET MESSAGE - HI :P