Friday 22 April 2011

Blog Update Progress ...

Blog Update!!!
The Mobile Version of this website should be running :) !!!!!
(I did this by using Blogger Draft and have only tested using iTouch/iPhone, please comment if it works on your mobile device.)


Other Stuff
As you may know this blog is undergoing a large update changing this blog from a demo blog to a full running bigger and better blog.

So far there has been a few drafted articles, an organised schedule for posts throughout the week, a few blog name ideas and a long list of apps that I will review. However the main updates I have been working on have been the layout. I found a few featured post sliders and cool social networking + general blog gadgets for the blog. As well as this I looked into some good blog designs and I am planning to create my own soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This is an example of a HTML caption with a link.
SECRET MESSAGE - HI :P